Thursday, March 13, 2008

World Exclusive: Dos Slags Anglaise - The Rotter


The Oslo Report house-band Dos Slags Anglaise have been busy again and coughed up this wrong 'un. Bit more pace from the Slags this time round and towards the end you'll hear a slice of George Kranz's Din Da Da lobbed in for good measure. For those after the original you could do worse than seek out the Breakdance 2: Electric Boogaloo soundtrack album. Believe In The Beat by Carol Lyn Townes is on there and as cheesy at it is, still works for me. Until then... enjoy

The Rotter - Dos Slags Anglaise

1 comment:

The Lemur said...

Hi! It's The Lemur over @ The Lemur Blog http://thelemurblog.blogspot.com/
Sunday July 27 is my birthday and I'm reaching out with this mass-created message to all 100-something blogs in my blogroll asking them to send me a nice birthday track! I would like a track to thelemurblog@hotmail.com by Sunday, when I will be posting all tracks in a nice mix - of course linking to the blogs by their respective tracks! Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely, The Lemur