Sunday, April 15, 2007

I got nothing


It wouldn't be right to bellow on like a harpooned whale about being a bit bored with phoned-in Ed Banger rip-offs (see previous post), without suggesting an antidote. But I don't have one.

What I do have are some old warehouse tracks which went down a storm at numerous early 90's Plod-bothering knees-ups in the UK. I think they sound pretty strong even now and I will be dropping a few such classics into my set at the next Oslo Report night in San Francisco (Grant and Green - Wednesday, May 2nd.)

Now if you will, stand aghast as I choose to contravene the accepted rules of blogging by simply naming the tracks and not offering functioning links to download them. This is not due to the belief that making relatively little heard house tracks available will deprive the artists responsible of vital funds, it’s because I don’t know how to do it.

Rockers Hi-Fi: Push Push

Reese & Santonio: Rock To The Beat

Rhythmatic: Take Me Back

I will ask someone for some advanced guidance on making the internet. I will post these tracks in working MP3 order soon. Ish.

No comments: